I want to do this too and have been told to forward all m...

RuthH1
Grasshopper

I want to do this too and have been told to forward all my email to the gmail account. it doesn't appear I can forward a contact list either. Did you ever find an answer and it doesn't appear anyone responded. I can't figure out how to use the forward option mentioned below as it doesn't say where to go to do that and I don't want to lock myself out of my shaw account.

0 Kudos

I am not aware of an option to forward email through My.S...

rstra
Grand Master

@RuthH1 I am not aware of an option to forward email through My.Shaw, but you can set up forwarding through webmail.

https://support.shaw.ca/t5/internet-articles/how-to-set-up-email-forwarding-in-shaw-webmail/ta-p/527...

0 Kudos

-- I want to ... forward all my email to the gmail accoun...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@RuthH1 -- I want to ... forward all my email to the gmail account. 

Instead, you may configure GMail to directly access your Shaw mailbox.

P.S. Within Shaw WebMail, be sure to occasionally access your "Trash" folder, and empty that folder, to free-up some space for more new incoming messages.

0 Kudos

Sorry, I wasn't very clear in my comment. I need to close...

RuthH1
Grasshopper

Sorry, I wasn't very clear in my comment. I need to close my Shaw account and I don't want to lose all my emails I have stored in my Shaw webmail. I have thousands.... I was told to click on the emails and forward them but it shows up horribly in gmail and I'm finding them hard to sort. As there are so many, I was hoping there was an easier method that forwarding each one at a time. I don't need to set up a 'forward emails' option. My concern is that I need to get this done before closing my Shaw account. I had thought there might be an export option. Anyone know? Shaw tried to help but no real response. I can't be the first one to go through this.

thanks again to the guru's out there. 

0 Kudos