Error Message When Changing Email Password

s_a_clark
Grasshopper

I've tried to change my email password through My Shaw and get an error message telling me to contact support. I went to support and opened a chat screen. The wait was estimated as 15 or so minutes. That was over 90 minutes ago!!!

This is intolerable! Can't speak to anyone on the phone without waiting half a day and now the chat is getting just as bad.

All I want to do is change my email password and I'm directed to (lack of) support.

It's now up to 2 hours waiting for the chat.

Labels (1)
4 Replies

Re: Error Message When Changing Email Password

s_a_clark
Grasshopper

No response from an agent yet on Chat and it's nearing 10 PM. Went to My Shaw to see if I could change the password. Instead of Edit I now see Pending Deletion. What is going on here??? 

0 Kudos

Re: Error Message When Changing Email Password

shaw-tony

Hey s.a.clark,

Thank you for reaching out! I am very sorry for the long wait times and appreciate your patience. That is certainly an odd message. I haven't heard of any reports of issues with our email/webmail services and it should be working as expected. We do have alternative ways to reach us. You can always touch base with us on Facebook or Twitter for your convenience. Let me know if you have any other questions!

Cheers,

Tony | Community Mod.

0 Kudos

I have a pending deletion message on one of my email acco...

TerryC1
Grasshopper

I have a pending deletion message on one of my email accounts for at least the past 5 days at least. How do I access or edit this email account?

0 Kudos

is the edit button grayed out in MyShaw? If so, please to...

shaw-tony

@TerryC1 is the edit button grayed out in MyShaw? If so, please touch base with technical support so they can assist with completing the deletion or resuming it.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help