F connector

cdx304
Grasshopper

Well i found 4 lose or not pressed F connectors in the house have not checked the other 3 outside that i can get at .I see quality control on installs is not happening .I have been having low signal for years and moved the shaw hardware so had to remove most of the splitters and coax jumpers so i found 4 problems that i fixed with belden f connectors  .Do evan want to find out what's outside .

So anyone with problems with signal do a simple test unscrew the connector and give the connector a twist if it moves you have a problem .

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Re: F connector

cdx304
Grasshopper

I guess no one cares about crap f connectors and the favorite item of shaw installers the barrel connectors .Go old cheap shawcable save a penny and have useless installers that know nothing !!

0 Kudos

shaw-tony

Hey cdx304,

Thank you for reaching out! I am sorry for the delay in response and the poor signal issues you've been experiencing. The forums aren't monitored as closely as our other support channels. I will recommend for you to touch base with our technical support members to schedule a service technician in order to have those connectors replaced. I appreciate your feedback on them.

Cheers,

Tony | Community Mod.

0 Kudos

cdx304
Grasshopper

Plus the one connector that was not evan press fit together i found also .

The quality control of your useless service people is a joke and the barrel connectors to add length to coax is a joke there is lose in a barrel and also in the connectors so i don't understand how being CHEAP is fix  

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help