Still waiting for a reply from shaw

Sadman
Grasshopper

Still waiting for a reply from shaw

0 Kudos

, not sure how many times you have been told but you will...

g-idk
Master

@Sadman , not sure how many times you have been told but you will NOT get a reply on here from Shaw about your particular case,  They would not be allowed to discuss anything personal about your file here on an open forum.  They will tell you to contact Shaw Support Directly through phone/chat.  There are legal reasons why they cannot, they can provide general knowledge and direct you to Shaw Support for help with other matters.  Why do you not understand this?  

0 Kudos

, ok I'm officially done, no more reading or responding t...

g-idk
Master

@Sadman , ok I'm officially done, no more reading or responding to your threads.  This continual bumping up of 3 threads is not the way to get your point across, everyone else on here doesn't do these things.  I understand you are angry and feel you were taken advantage of  but do you not see that other than myself and @mdk , no one else has supported you.  We have tried to help you over and over by telling you what avenues to take to try and resolve your complaints and point out some of the reality's of contracts.  At this point yes you are flogging a dead horse thru this forum.  I do truly hope that this matter comes to a mutually satisfactory conclusion for both parties  and you can move on with your life, and enjoy that new job in Penny.  Stay Safe. 

-- dear friend, I want to repeat my friendly advice: plea...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@Sadman -- dear friend, I want to repeat my friendly advice: please stop your "bumping-down" of other people's new requests.

Since it is Sunday, I will say that you are "preaching to the choir", but with the same sermon, that we ( including @g-idk ) l have previously heard.

Dear friend, when you do hear something hopeful from Shaw, then please report it here. Until then, please keep silent, and keep praying.  Remember that the law is on Shaw's side; all you have is the hope of grace from the "gods" at Shaw.

P.S. It might have been me who mentioned that I was twice approached by TELUS, during 2020, with an offer of $200 in "Telus credits" -- not $450, and not $200/month -- to switch to TELUS.

Good news!   I heard from Shaw. It was your voice with an...

Sadman
Grasshopper

Good news!   I heard from Shaw. It was your voice with an automated message telling me to try and get a hold your voice in response to my attempt to get a hold of your voice. 

0 Kudos

Hopefully it isn’t an automated response to my return res...

Sadman
Grasshopper

Hopefully it isn’t an automated response to my return response to their automated response about my original email.   That would be confusing 

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help