Not really the “good fight”   Can’t say I’m to concerned...

Sadman
Grasshopper

Not really the “good fight”   Can’t say I’m to concerned about the money.  
But I have been asked to keep collecting and documenting information as well as keeping the post at the top of the list.   Public awareness on some of the questionable practices being used.

0 Kudos

But I would surely like some comments on Shaw employees a...

Sadman
Grasshopper

But I would surely like some comments on Shaw employees and any incentives or bonuses when it comes to properties in their ownership being serviced by Shaw?

0 Kudos

Reason being. Earlier in the convo it was mentioned that...

Sadman
Grasshopper

Reason being.

Earlier in the convo it was mentioned that “greed” would be one of the only reasons a Shaw employee landlord would force a tenant to sign into a Shaw service contract. 

Why would a “greed” be a factor for this?   Are the employees being offered anything to find new customers?

0 Kudos

-- I can make a guess: the more customers that sign-up wi...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@Sadman -- I can make a guess: the more customers that sign-up with Shaw, the more likely is that your landlord will continue to be working for Shaw (installing, being on www.shaw.ca/chat or answering 1-888-472-2222.

Or, maybe the landlord holds shares in SJR.B stock, as traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange, and wants to "promote" Shaw, to increase the share-price?

Capture.JPG

Nice "bump" in the share-price.   🙂

That sort-of looks like the Egyptian Sphinx -- flat back, rising-neck, Spock-ears, and a worn-off face.    🙂

0 Kudos

come on grand master MDK, We all know that “bump” in the...

Sadman
Grasshopper

come on grand master MDK,

We all know that “bump” in the share price has to do with the Shaw/Rogers

deal in the works once the anti-monopoly laws are skirted around. Anyone with a lick of sense can see Shaw has been hemorrhaging money and Rogers only wants their coverage area and infrastructure.   Sphinx 🤣

0 Kudos

I made a decent amount off of banking on Shaw and their p...

Sadman
Grasshopper

I made a decent amount off of banking on Shaw and their plight as well.  Who couldn’t tell they would be bought out by one of the other providers. 

still doesn’t mean I want to give back to them as they dwindle into the history books

0 Kudos

“Bump”

Sadman
Grasshopper

“Bump” 

0 Kudos

Bump

Sadman
Grasshopper

Bump

0 Kudos

-- why are you selfishly "bumping down" all the new threa...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@Sadman -- why are you selfishly "bumping down" all the new threads, by repeatedly "bumping-up" this thread?

Just found out it’s not 450 after taxes. It’s 1350$

Sadman
Grasshopper

Just found out it’s not 450 after taxes. It’s 1350$

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help