1) Was on Telus Fiber and get the speeds advertise with no variables. I switched to Shaw and can't seem to get a consistent speed.
2) No torrents running or anything that would require me to lose bandwidth speed
3) Updated all of my drivers
4) Inconsistency happens when plugged into model and on wifi.
5) I am on SHAW 300 and get that on Firefox and my phone only the rest the devices and apps get 1/3
6) On wired I get 1g and on Wifi I get 300 mb per adapter settings
7) I am using Windows 10 and I do have the latest update
😎 I pad 2 mini gets 1/3 of the allotted speeds.
9) I am minutes away from the modem.
10) I have tired a new account on windows 10 and still same results
11) Autotuning is disabled
12) I am using DNS 18.104.22.168 and I tried 22.214.171.124 too
If Firefox gets 300 mb per second so It cannot be my device -- though a Shaw Tech (Brent 2017) told me I have shitty equipment (his words).
My network wifi adpater is:
OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
OS Version: 10.0.17763 N/A Build 17763
OS Manufacturer: Microsoft Corporation
OS Configuration: Standalone Workstation
OS Build Type: Multiprocessor Free
Gystem Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
System Model: Z87-D3HP
System Type: x64-based PC
Processor(s): 1 Processor(s) Installed.
: Intel64 Family 6 Model 60 Stepping 3 GenuineIntel ~2900 Mhz
BIOS Version: American Megatrends Inc. F2, 4/17/2013
Total Physical Memory: 32,654 MB
Available Physical Memory: 22,472 MB
Virtual Memory: Max Size: 37,518 MB
Virtual Memory: Available: 26,514 MB
Virtual Memory: In Use: 11,004 MB
Network Card(s): 2 NIC(s) Installed.
: Intel(R) Ethernet Connection I217-V
Connection Name: Ethernet
DHCP Enabled: Yes
: D-Link DWA-566 Wireless N 300 Dual Band PCIe Desktop Adapter
Connection Name: Wi-Fi
Status: Media disconnected
Hyper-V Requirements: VM Monitor Mode Extensions: Yes