Jump to solution

I have same problem about two months and had 5+ technicia...

Paula42
Grasshopper

I have same problem about two months and had 5+ technicians came to my home, changed everything they could even from the green box. I am still not connected to the internet. I am back to the 70’, no internet connection. They said early next week someone will come to the area do maintenance, hopefully my problem can be solved. All I want is please get my internet connected ASAP please. My kids can not do homework, I can not work from home when I have to. It is very frustrating!!!

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

apologies for the frustrations. Certainly, keep us posted...

shaw-tony

@Paula42 apologies for the frustrations. Certainly, keep us posted on how it goes after maintenance is complete as it should resolve the issues.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Hi Tony, any updates at all?

clockwerk
Grasshopper

Hi Tony, any updates at all? 

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

we are still investigating and gathering data for the ven...

shaw-tony

@clockwerk we are still investigating and gathering data for the vendors/engineers to determine the cause. No major updates at this time.

Jump to solution

Any updates? I have the same issue.

cg_user
Grasshopper

Any updates? I have the same issue.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

we should be implementing a fix really soon. Once I have...

shaw-tony

@clockwerk @cg_user we should be implementing a fix really soon. Once I have more information, I will let you know.

Jump to solution

Thanks for the update

clockwerk
Grasshopper

Thanks for the update

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Hi Tony, Just checking in - do you have any updates on th...

clockwerk
Grasshopper

Hi Tony,

Just checking in - do you have any updates on the fix yet? Also, out of curiousity, can you share more about what this issue was exactly and what was done (or will be done) to solve the issue?

Jump to solution

a software patch was made and it has now resolved this is...

shaw-tony

@clockwerk a software patch was made and it has now resolved this issue. We are still monitoring the situation to ensure there are no continual problems.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Thanks for the update Tony.  By chance was it applied at...

cg_user
Grasshopper

Thanks for the update Tony.  By chance was it applied at 2:28am today?  I ask because I had a brief outage then, followed by the normal 4am packet loss.  So if it was it appears to have not resolved the problem.  I'll keep monitoring and post updates here.  My latest ping log: https://pastebin.com/YTQZMsuu

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help