Hi  ,  . no problems logging into My Shaw.ca from any of...

g-idk
Master

Hi @Godfather2022 , @daoli1975 . no problems logging into My Shaw.ca from any of my devices and I check in at least 2 times a month, never experienced this issue.  Must be something on your end that is causing this, have you cleared your cookies and cache from your browser?  What browser are you using?  I use Microsoft Edge on windows 10 as my primary browser with no issues.  Hopefully you can get it working.  

Still not fixed in 2023

Aussie14
Grasshopper

Still not fixed in 2023

0 Kudos

-- more details, please: * computer (Macbook, Windows des...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@Aussie14 -- more details, please:

* computer (Macbook, Windows desktop, iPhone, tablet)

* operating system (IOS, Windows 8/10/11, other)

* web-browser (Edge? Google Chrome? Safari? Firefox? other?)

* does it work when your device connects to a ShawOpen access-point in some public location?

0 Kudos

Only trying that with your Shaw internet. I only do thing...

Aussie14
Grasshopper

Only trying that with your Shaw internet. I only do things like that at home and will not do that with public internet.  Tried cellular data too, not working.

Window 10 and iPhone 12 with major browser 

0 Kudos

Has not worked for months.     Need to take verification...

LoisSmith
Grasshopper

Has not worked for months.     Need to take verification code off now!!!

0 Kudos

Hi  , and  , this sure is a head scratcher, wish I had a...

g-idk
Master

Hi @LoisSmith , and @Aussie14 , this sure is a head scratcher, wish I had a solution for you.  I just tried My Shaw account website with no issues at all, I'm using windows 10 latest version, tried 2 different browsers Edge and Firefox both worked and gave me access. Oh I should mention that when I went to use Firefox to sign in the website did prompt me for my verification code that was sent to my email, I'm guessing it did this because I never use Firefox to gain access, anyhow I checked my email and it was there and I entered the code and was granted access.  I then cleared my cookies and cache for Edge and tried signing in again and this time on Edge I was prompted to enter a verification code which was sent again to my email, and blah blah I entered it and I have access again.  Could there be some other program/app on your computers that is somehow responsible.  Has Shaw Support Tech's been any help in figuring out why you can not gain access?  Here's hoping you can get to the root of the problem.  

0 Kudos

Sorry, something went wrong. We're sorry for the inconven...

rajoo
Grasshopper

Sorry, something went wrong.

We're sorry for the inconvenience. Don't worry, your account information is secure.

Try refreshing the page. If you get this message again, it means we're fixing something. Please try again later or contact us.

this happened today as well as yesterday, tech support (Sam) was notified

0 Kudos

-- happened yesterday Date? Time & timezone? Your locatio...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@rajoo -- happened yesterday

Date?

Time & timezone?

Your location? (town? city?)

Your device?

Does power-off/power-on your device cause any improvement?

0 Kudos

Logging in gives the same message again, still!  Today’s...

Frustrated24
Grasshopper

Logging in gives the same message again, still!  Today’s date is Feb 8/24

0 Kudos

What is up with Shaw? I never have a problem with my devi...

Frustrated24
Grasshopper

What is up with Shaw? I never have a problem with my device, operating system, time, cache, or location with any other commercial login,  many of which I use frequently. 
When I log into My Shaw to see my bill it should be seamless like every other business. 

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help