My parents have been loyal customers since likely 1995. They can't get a free upgrade to a PVR that new customers get. Do they really have to switch to Bell for a few years and then return to Shaw? They've asked numerous times without any luck. Thanks.

Not applicable

My parents have been loyal customers since likely 1995. They can't get a free upgrade to a PVR that new customers get. Do they really have to switch to Bell for a few years and then return to Shaw? They've asked numerous times without any luck. Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Re: My parents have been loyal customers since likely 1995. They can't get a free upgrade to a PVR that new customers get. Do they really have to switch to Bell for a few years and then return to Shaw? They've asked numerous times without any luck. Thanks

shaw-tamara

Hi sandwichx 

Thanks for reaching out on this. Just one quick question to start - is their service with Shaw Direct (satellite), or Shaw Cable? The reason I ask is that we have a lot of options for Shaw Cable customers who are interested in adding a PVR to their account - many of them low cost or built into the price of the package. However this might involve having to update their existing package to our current offerings.

We only support Shaw Cable accounts on Community so if their service is with Shaw Direct, your best bet would be to get in touch with their customer service team as their options will be different and they can give you more info. 

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help