My Shaw ID and Password not Working

Not applicable

I tried using the Krysascwt [community connection], [mod-removed personal information] @shaw.ca [primary e-mail] and [mod-removed personal information] @shaw.ca [secondary e-mail but I could not sign-in to My Shaw.  This keeps happening over and over.  It works when it is set up but when I return a month later to check payments, etc I can't get into My Shaw with any of the above.  I have a Code word but I don't know how to use it or if I can use it from my end.  I have only made use of it when talking to a Customer Service Rep.

Why does this continue to happen?  This is the first time I joined the Community.  I am self-taught so there are some procedures I know how to do.  I can't panthom why the changes just do not stay after they have been saved. I use my Google Account to do this.

Margaret/Krysascwt

Tags (1)
3 Replies

Re: My Shaw ID and Password not Working

shaw-tony

Hey krysascwt,

Thank you for reaching out! I'd recommend trying to recover your password with the steps here. Your MyShaw login password is different from your code word. It is very odd that you lose access, it may be due to saved passwords in your browser? I'd recommend completing the steps in the link and updating your password folders.

Cheers,

Tony | Community Mod.

0 Kudos

I tried twice to sign in, received two numbers, neither w...

martinkogan
Grasshopper

I tried twice to sign in, received two numbers, neither worked.

0 Kudos

are these the verifications codes sent to you? What error...

shaw-tony

@martinkogan are these the verifications codes sent to you? What error do you see after you enter them?

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help