Jump to solution

Not receiving emails in Webmail

Brenda333
Grasshopper

Since last evening I haven’t been receiving emails when I sign in to my Webmail. I’ve had test emails sent to me and got nothing. Is anyone else having this issue? 

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jump to solution

-- the column-headings in Shaw WebMail are: Do you see t...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@Brenda333 -- the column-headings in Shaw WebMail are:

Capture.JPG

Do you see the triangle after the word "Received"?  It indicates that the newest E-mail is at the top of the listing of messages. Click on that word, until the triangle points downward. Do the "test" messages appear?

Or, do you see:

Capture.JPG

On top of the word "Search", type the E-mail ID of the person who sent a "test" message to you. Do you now see that message?

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Jump to solution

I see that I have unread mail in my inbox but I can’t fin...

Brenda333
Grasshopper

I see that I have unread mail in my inbox but I can’t find them.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

-- the column-headings in Shaw WebMail are: Do you see t...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@Brenda333 -- the column-headings in Shaw WebMail are:

Capture.JPG

Do you see the triangle after the word "Received"?  It indicates that the newest E-mail is at the top of the listing of messages. Click on that word, until the triangle points downward. Do the "test" messages appear?

Or, do you see:

Capture.JPG

On top of the word "Search", type the E-mail ID of the person who sent a "test" message to you. Do you now see that message?

Jump to solution

Thank you so much! Clicking the triangle was embarrassing...

Brenda333
Grasshopper

Thank you so much! Clicking the triangle was embarrassingly easy but I couldn’t find it. That’s all it took. Thanks again!

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

-- that "triangle" can move from one column-heading to an...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@Brenda333 -- that "triangle" can move from one column-heading to another.

For example, if you click on the "Size" column-heading, all the largest (or smallest) messages are listed. Click again on "Size" to see the smallest (or largest) messages. This is handy when you want to remove the largest messages, to make room for new incoming messages. Also, remember to select the "Trash" folder, and to "permanently delete" the messages in that folder, to free-up some space within your "quota" of space.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

I am getting the following error messages . “ Cannot conn...

Peter88
Grasshopper

I am getting the following error messages . “ Cannot connect to server for shaw and mail server is not responding “

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

-- was your issue "transient" (maybe, between midnight &...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@Peter88 -- was your issue "transient" (maybe, between midnight & 6 AM Mountain?) or is it still happening? If the latter, then I suggest that you contact Shaw (1-888-472-2222) to get them to trouble-shoot.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help