Google Chrome

maryniak
Grasshopper

Google Chrome

0 Kudos

Forgive me for reviving a dead thread, but has anyone fou...

minahraven
Grasshopper

Forgive me for reviving a dead thread, but has anyone found a solution to this? I'm getting it every few hours, on the same machine, without closing my browser (Chrome) and without clearing cookies or anything of the sort. It's been happening 5 or 6 times a day for the past couple of months and is starting to get beyond a joke. Between having to wait multiple days for the system to recognise that I've cleared my inbox (and bouncing emails in the process due to my storage being '100% full', even after I've removed half the contents, which proves the system can't math, apparently), having a small storage space to begin with, and this issue, you'd think they'd at least try to correct it.

-- due to my storage being '100% full', even after I've r...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@minahraven -- due to my storage being '100% full', even after I've removed half the contents

After you delete a message from your "Inbox", it moves to the "Deleted Items" (or "Trash") folder.

Open that latter folder, and remove all its contents. 

That will free-up space within your "quota" (1 gigabyte) that Shaw has granted to you.

0 Kudos

I don't have a cell phone , is that what the notification...

Patrocinar7368
Grasshopper

I don't have a cell phone , is that what the notification permission is for?

0 Kudos

FireFox

shep
Grasshopper

FireFox

0 Kudos

I am having the same experience on Bell/MTS ( Manitoba )...

Coneyisland
Grasshopper

I am having the same experience on Bell/MTS ( Manitoba ) webmail using safari on a MacBook Pro.  Perhaps Shaw and Bell/MTS use same mail program provider. ?????

0 Kudos

Get it all the time and find quite annoying. I finally re...

Gfp54
Grasshopper

Get it all the time and find quite annoying. I finally researched this and ended up here. Would be nice if it was disabled. 

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help