Same here nextcloud totally down few days ago , get your...

plusmce
Grasshopper

Same here nextcloud totally down few days ago , get your own router to bridge mode

0 Kudos

Yes i received my Asus AX92U from amazon today and i setu...

plusmce
Grasshopper

Yes i received my Asus AX92U from amazon today and i setup nextcloud back everything works on port 80/443 , so you need your own router for port forwarding and don't use bluecruve app its useless , recommend any Asus router .

0 Kudos

Same here. I setup three port forwarding 22, 80, 443 and...

James_zhang
Grasshopper

Same here. I setup three port forwarding 22, 80, 443 and only 22 works. 

0 Kudos

I have a similar problem, I can't access the forwarded 80...

James_zhang
Grasshopper

I have a similar problem, I can't access the forwarded 80 and 443 within Lan, but can access them outside, eg from the library's public wifi. Finally I figure out,  In my case,  it's  should be a bug of the blue curve modem. And a workaround of it can be accessing your server with your home by IPv6 if your device (both the server and the client) support IPv6. If you have a dns entry for your server, setup a AAAA entry with the correct IPv6 address of your server. After that, most IPv6 client will try to connect your server through IPv6 address first.

I'm seeing the same thing.  The host listening on port 80...

GVee
Grasshopper

I'm seeing the same thing.  The host listening on port 80 can't be accessed from the local network connected to the blue curve modem.  But it works just fine accessing it externally.  (I can't access a URL while connected to Blue Curve wifi on my iPhone.  But when I switch to Cellular data, that same URL works just fine)

This does indeed seem like a weird configuration within the Blue Curve modem...

0 Kudos

--= The host listening on port 80 can't be accessed from...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@GVee --= The host listening on port 80 can't be accessed from the local network connected to the BlueCurve modem.

If the "private" IP-address of that host is "10.0.0.123", what happens when you try to connect to: http://10.0.0.123:80    from any other device within your private LAN?

0 Kudos

That's exactly how we access it now.  But when you are te...

GVee
Grasshopper

That's exactly how we access it now.  But when you are testing a link, it's annoying to have to look up the IP of your server every time. Especially if you have a domain set up.

0 Kudos

BlueCurve modems don’t support NAT loopback, you would ne...

rstra
Grand Master

@GVee   BlueCurve modems don’t support NAT loopback, you would need a third party router if you wanted the option. 

0 Kudos

But this can't not explain why other ports like 22 works.

James_zhang
Grasshopper

@rstra But this can't not explain why other ports like 22 works.

0 Kudos

My post was not referring to port forwarding, it was in r...

rstra
Grand Master

@James_zhang  My post was not referring to port forwarding, it was in response to @GVee ‘s comment.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help