Competition Tribunal - Rogers - Shaw - Scheduling Order

Zeph
Grasshopper
0 Kudos

Ugggh… They should go to the golf course or the bar and j...

rickatk
Master

Ugggh…

They should go to the golf course or the bar and just sort this out.

0 Kudos

Hi  , lol, good idea.

g-idk
Master

Hi @rickatk , lol, good idea.

0 Kudos

Shaw keeps bugging me to renew my two year plan, even hol...

rstra
Grand Master

Shaw keeps bugging me to renew my two year plan, even holding the price to what I pay now, but I was hoping that Rogers would have taken over by now and give us more options. 

But I don’t think much will change in the short term. 

0 Kudos

Don’t wait for the Rogers / Shaw deal. The final argument...

rickatk
Master

@rstra wrote:

Shaw keeps bugging me to renew my two year plan, even holding the price to what I pay now, but I was hoping that Rogers would have taken over by now and give us more options. 

But I don’t think much will change in the short term. 

Don’t wait for the Rogers / Shaw deal. The final argument to the Competition Bureau is not due to happen until December 22. Then there are further steps including Cabinet. I would suggest if Shaw is proposing extending your value plan at the current now price take it. I am hoping for a similar office soon.

Shaw, Rogers and the CB have now agreed to mediation whic...

rstra
Grand Master

@rickatk Shaw, Rogers and the CB have now agreed to mediation which starts July 4th, so that should speed things along. You are right though, it still has a way to go and I will just go for the deal.

Given the (second) major outage at Rogers, I'm glad that...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

Given the (second) major outage at Rogers, I'm glad that I am with Shaw Mobile, because my iPhone was not affected.

However, when I tried to "roam" onto Shaw's "Nationwide", I could not connect. 

Any Shaw/Rogers corporate merger would imply that my iPhone would have had no service. 

On the radio, I heard "remove your SIM card, and then try to call 911".

My hope is for "free emergency roaming" the next time that Rogers messes-up.

I found the Rogers “apology “ rather thin and the offer o...

rickatk
Master

I found the Rogers “apology “ rather thin and the offer of a days credits insulting. The class action should set them straight. 

Notwithstanding my positive opinion about Shaw, our telecommunications industry needs a good shake up. I hope  this will be the outcome after Rogers major screw up this past weekend.

0 Kudos

We should block this merger at all cost. Rogers is worse...

LivingGod
Grasshopper

We should block this merger at all cost. Rogers is worse than SHAW. i was in toronto i know. They are basically AT&T and paypal. Dont care much about customer.only interested in raising prices.

People in ontario is hostages to corporations.

Telus Bell and Rogers are lock step with each other. Means you have no option to switch and you get same bad service from big three.

Shaw is tiny different in my opinion.

I am in second whole day outage ( whole day today) in last 15 days.

But i feel shaw understand customer issue comparatively "dont care attitude" rogers.

0 Kudos

ROGERS is terrible company. More like EVIL level. Shaw is...

LivingGod
Grasshopper

ROGERS is terrible company. More like EVIL level.

Shaw is good. Even though i have big incidents with shaw ,   i trust shaw to fix issues.

I am  paying 6 dollar more now for same service i paid last two years. if they give you same price take it quickly. But i advice upgrade to fibre+ with better pricing deal.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help