Re: Shaw 300 not usable in the evenings. Techs insist nothing is wrong

shaw-tony

Hey jancasha,

The post you made did not look it belonged in this thread regarding the Gateway. I do see that you did make a duplicate post here which has been approved. I will continue our conversation there.

Cheers,

Tony | Community Mod.

0 Kudos

Did they lie to you like they did me? They assured me tha...

mike0687
Grasshopper

Did they lie to you like they did me? They assured me that if I tried another term "of course I can cancel anytime without charge if they cannot deliver a reliable signal".  Then when I went to cancel they told me that is nonsense and I would get nailed with a hefty penalty.

They also used deceptive sales techniques.  When trying to downgrade they actually convinced me to upgrade to solve all my problems which of course they didn't.    Cannot get a straight answer out of them.  i think they obfuscate their channel selection so that consumers don't know if they are coming or going.

0 Kudos

I checked into your account and see the signal to the mod...

shaw-tony

@mike0687 I checked into your account and see the signal to the modem is very out of spec. It may be a faulty outlet or coax connection within your home. I'd recommend contacting our technical support to schedule a technician to further investigate your slow speeds.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help