Shaw blocks our emails

ryanfactura
Grasshopper

At my work, I manage our weekly e-newsletter using the platform "Flocknote". There are 2,500+ emails in our mailing list, and I notice that those with @shaw.ca  emails consistently block our emails, even when they've added our newsletter email address (mail@flocknote.com) to their contacts. Is there a way to unblock these emails? Thanks

Labels (1)
4 Replies

customers may whitelist your email with the steps here. H...

shaw-tony

@ryanfactura customers may whitelist your email with the steps here. However, if the number of emails sent to an @shaw.ca reaches the daily spam limit, they will be blocked to follow CASL compliance.

0 Kudos

Thanks Tony — we've forwarded the whitelisting steps to o...

ryanfactura
Grasshopper

Thanks Tony — we've forwarded the whitelisting steps to our people and they still do not receive the emails from mail@flocknote.com. It's not even in their spam or junk, the emails just bounce. We also don't send emails daily (just once weekly), so I'm not sure if it has something to do with the daily spam limit.

Two other organizations in our city who also use the same service (Flocknote) also told me this week that majority of their attendees who have a @shaw.ca account don't receive any of their emails.

0 Kudos

Is there an error message in the bounce back?

rstra
Grand Master

Is there an error message in the bounce back?

0 Kudos

> ... majority of their attendees who have a @shaw.ca acc...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

> ... majority of their attendees who have a @shaw.ca account don't receive any of their emails.

If Shaw classifies the message as "spam", and if the Shaw recipient's E-mail is configured to "block" all such E-mail, the message will be blocked. Each recipient will have to configure their E-mail settings to "allow" such messages to be received, and to tag the SUBJECT line with "Suspected Spam".

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help