-- from an earlier post in this thread: 2021-08-06 01:16...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@Jim89 -- from an earlier post in this thread:

2021-08-06 01:16 AM --- AUP#SNDR blocking

AUP ==> Appropriate Usage Policy

SNDR ==> The E-mail ID in the "From:" field of messages that you are sending.

BLOCKING ==> Shaw's E-mail filters are keying on that ID.

So, what is in the "From:" field of the messages that you send? A valid Shaw E-mail ID?

Contact Shaw, and ask them why your ID, as the "sender" is being blocked.

0 Kudos

Try your way again with an attachment and let us know the...

swhl28
Grasshopper

Try your way again with an attachment and let us know the result. Thanks.

0 Kudos

-- if you access the My Shaw Portal, and create a new E-m...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@Jim89 -- if you access the My Shaw Portal, and create a new E-mail ID, can you send from that ID, while not being able to send from your current ID?

Can you send a "plain" message from your current ID to your new ID?

Can you send the same message from your new ID to your current ID?

Results ???

Any feedback from Shaw why one ID is "blocked" ? Could it be a case of the password for your E-mail ID has been "hacked", and used inappropriately, which caused Shaw to disable that ID?

0 Kudos

One of the best ways to troubleshoot this issue would be...

shaw-darren
Shaw Squad

One of the best ways to troubleshoot this issue would be to try forwarding or sending emails directly through Webmail. We need to isolate what may potentially be causing this "block" before we can address the problem. 

Some ways to do that may be to send emails to a different email address, forward them to yourself, use Webmail instead of Thunderbird, or even try sending from another device. You can also find many free websites online that allow you to check whether an email address is listed on a public Blacklist. 

These tips may help narrow down the cause of the problem but I recommend chatting with us directly so we can get some private information to help us investigate more thoroughly. Please reach out to us at shaw.ca/chat

0 Kudos

-- Please reach out to us at shaw.ca/chat See: https://su...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@shaw-darren -- Please reach out to us at shaw.ca/chat

See: https://support.shaw.ca/t5/billing-account-discussions/ritika-wmbj/td-p/59028

for a very unsatisfactory "online chat" session.

AUP#SNDR --> Appropriate Usage Policy # Sender ("From:" field in headers of the outgoing E-mail).

0 Kudos

Mail that I receive I cannot forward. It is downright ann...

winann
Grasshopper

Mail that I receive I cannot forward. It is downright annoying. Find another way to solve your problem and stop interfering with legitimate mail.  

0 Kudos

-- mail that I receive I cannot forward. If you are getti...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@winann -- mail that I receive I cannot forward.

If you are getting the "AUP#SNDR" message, then an earlier post in this thread may be relevant:

2021-08-06 01:16 AM ---- AUP#SNDR blocking

AUP ==> Appropriate Usage Policy

SNDR ==> The E-mail ID in the "From:" field of messages that you are sending.

BLOCKING ==> Shaw's E-mail filters are keying on that ID.

Either:

1. within your E-mail client, change the value that it uses in the "From:" field, and experiment: forward one message.

2. contact Shaw Support (1-888-472-2222 or www.shaw.ca/chat ) to get them to tell you why their mail-server is blocking E-mail from your E-mail ID.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help