Shaw Go Wifi not showing on my Internet Services

Son_Jil_sae
Grasshopper

I want to register a device on Shaw Go Wifi but it's not showing on my Internet service. I tried via shaw go wifi registration page but it always come up with an error. I did every suggested troubleshooting but with no success. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

Do you mean that ShawOpen doesn’t show up on your list of...

rstra
Grand Master

Do you mean that ShawOpen doesn’t show up on your list of wifi access points when you are at a ShawGo wifi locations?

Register Shaw Go Wifi in Internet Service

Yo_Sup
Grasshopper

Register your shaw go Wifi devices mac address under your Shaw  Account >  Internet Service    section of the website. It's half way down. When you are near an outdoor Shaw Go Wifi hotspot, you'll have to connect to the network manually the first time. After that it will automatically connect whenever you are nearby unless you select 'forget network', then you'll have to select again from your device wifi settings.

Clear your internet browser history cache.

0 Kudos

I does show but no matter how I tried I cannot register m...

Son_Jil_sae
Grasshopper

I does show but no matter how I tried I cannot register my device. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

0 Kudos

The problem is Shaw Go wifi doesn’t show on my Shaw Accou...

Son_Jil_sae
Grasshopper

The problem is Shaw Go wifi doesn’t show on my Shaw Account > Internet Service. I don’t know why but it was just not there on my account page. Even Shaw support told me to go there but I cannot find it anywhere on my account page. I am guessing maybe it was not included in my plan although I believe it should be because it is Internet 300 plus TV.

0 Kudos

I also have "Internet 300". Within My Shaw, after scrolli...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

I also have "Internet 300". Within My Shaw, after scrolling-down, I see:

My ShawMy Shaw

Click the "Add device" button.

TALK TO US
We're here to help