shaw webmail not receiving

joannakelly
Grasshopper

Not receiving all the mail I should be on Shaw webmail today; fraction of emails getting through.   please help.  

Labels (1)
15 Replies

Re: shaw webmail not receiving

shaw-tony

Hey joannakelly,

Thank you for reaching out! I haven't heard of any other reports of webmail issues. Are you noticing any error messages or reports from the senders that they are getting a bounce-back email? Also, do you notice any emails going to the "junk folder"?

Keep me posted,

Tony | Community Mod.

Same here (27/5/2020). On my android tablet. Log into sha...

gazman
Grasshopper

Same here (27/5/2020). On my android tablet. Log into shaw webmail. I can send but not receiving any emails. It has worked fine in the past. I only use webmail when away from home. Called shaw support but unable to solve problem. Help please!

0 Kudos

Mine is working, are you getting an error messages?

rstra
Grand Master

Mine is working, are you getting an error messages? 

- I can send but not receiving any emails.   - are you ge...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@joannakelly - I can send but not receiving any emails. 

@rstra - are you getting an error message?

If there is an error-message, then the sender of the E-mail would receive the error-message, not the receiver.

@shaw-tony - do you notice any emails going to the "junk" folder?

Please check that folder.  Also, check that your "quota" of disk-space for E-mail messages has not been exceeded?  You should be able to send from any E-mail program on your computer, such as Microsoft Outlook or Windows 10 Mail, but try sending through Shaw WebMail, to see if you get a "quota exceeded" message.

I would assume he tested sending himself an email using a...

rstra
Grand Master

I would assume he tested sending himself an email using another account.

I keep getting a notice that for a quote warning why

D69
Grasshopper

I keep getting a notice that for a quote warning why

0 Kudos

> quota warning Shaw's mail-server stores up to 1000 MB o...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

> quota warning

Shaw's mail-server stores up to 1000 MB of your E-mail messages, including your "Junk Mail" & "Sent" & "Trash" folders.

Open Shaw WebMail.

Move the mouse-pointer over the folder-name of "Junk Mail", and "hover" there, until you see something like "66 messages occupying 99 MB".  What do you see?

Open that folder, and delete those messages.

Then, hover the mouse-pointer over that "Trash" folder, to see a similar message.

Open that folder, and "permanently" delete those messages.

Then, look at the bottom line of that WebMail window, to see something like "987 MB out of 1000 MB").

no just no shawmail

bobmar38
Grasshopper

no just no shawmail

0 Kudos

-- no just no shawmail I see that you've been on this for...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@bobmar38 -- no just no shawmail

I see that you've been on this forum since Hallowe'en 2013, but this is your first comment.

On this forum, unlike a newspaper's Classified Ads, there is no "by-the-word" charge.

So, can you please give us some information and details about your issue?  Have you contacted Shaw Support? Were they able to help, or was your experience with them not fruitful?

Which web-browser are you using to access WebMail?  Have you tried a different web-browser?

TALK TO US
We're here to help