unable to log in to my account

stephcushing
Grasshopper

Hi there,

For the last few weeks I've been unable to log into my account. I get a "Something went wrong message"

When I try the app, I get a "login failed" message.

I contacted support last week and was told my email was not registered to my account. Which I don't understand because I've been a customer with shaw for 5 years, and this email has been the email I log in with, receive my bills with, etc...  They suggested I create a new ID.

when I try to use a different email to create an id with, I get "Unknown Server Error (5,104).

And when I try the same thing on the app I get another "Login Failed".

This has been going on for weeks now, and I feel brushed off by support and am one more call away from closing my account and switching to another company.  I just want to get into my account.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thank you

Labels (1)
3 Replies

-- this is a "user-to-user" discussion forum, not an offi...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@stephcushing -- this is a "user-to-user" discussion forum, not an official path to contact Shaw.

Since you have been in contact with Shaw support, I recommend that you continue to contact them, preferably via online-chat (to which Shaw currently gives higher priority than telephone calls).

I had the same problem last December and one of the mods...

rstra
Grand Master

I had the same problem last December and one of the mods here had to escalate the problem to get it fixed. @shaw-tony 

Have you tried both the app and my.shaw.ca

Shaw is extremely complicated, why? I'm going to say good...

MGidedV
Grasshopper

Shaw is extremely complicated, why? I'm going to say good by Saw for sure.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help