unbelievable long wait time

customerx
Grasshopper

so, here I am, on hold, waiting for customer support for over 4 hours...

when I finally get connected, there is silence...

then I hear a click.

wonderful.

now, back to calling again!!

Labels (1)
3 Replies

I feel your pain - I called Customer Support today and (...

bostonbob
Grasshopper

I feel your pain - I called Customer Support today and ( shockingly ) got the call back option. I was told that they would call me back in about 35 minutes and they called back exactly 34 minutes later. I was told that I was next in line to talk to somebody and then waited.......and waited......and waited.....finally after 75 minutes I just hung up in frustration. Too bad our level of customer service doesn't go up like our rates continually do.

0 Kudos

I'm very sorry for the poor experience as we were busier...

shaw-tony

@customerx @bostonbob I'm very sorry for the poor experience as we were busier than usual. The fastest way to reach us is via chat which you can enable here or on Shaw.ca (ensure no pop-up blockers are enabled).

0 Kudos

@customerx @bostonbob I’d recommend using the live chat f...

Spatch
Grasshopper

@customerx

@bostonbob

I’d recommend using the live chat feature through the app, or their website.  I’ve never waited more than five minutes for an agent and have managed to get some fairly complicated situations resolved through that channel (I re-upped my two year value plan last summer, I troubleshot a failing PVR box in the fall, had a billing inquiry the other day...and so on and so forth).

TALK TO US
We're here to help