Your not kidding they have no clue and the more you talk...

Commonsense
Grasshopper

Your not kidding they have no clue and the more you talk you go round and round and they dear in the headlights phenomenon happens.

Remote office work is not new it has been going on since the 80’s not everyone is a simple home user and with Covid it has become standardized 

Shaw wake UP

0 Kudos

We stilll need vpn access and we are stilllllllllll.  hav...

Commonsense
Grasshopper

We stilll need vpn access and we are stilllllllllll.  having issues anybody out there been successful?

0 Kudos

SHAW XB6 modem always been in Bridge Mode -  has two publ...

FMH9
Grasshopper

SHAW XB6 modem always been in Bridge Mode -  has two public IP's .  Tried for ever to get Wireguard to cross the two address's. FINALLY found what must be a XB6 problem.  I can connect from public WIFI to my either Mikrotik router, each  one has it's own VPN server (L2TP/IPsec and Wireguard), or if i use data on my iPhone I can connect to either VPN. From home I can't connect across the two IP's. Example if I have wifi on both for both routers or cable my Laptop to my router, and try access Wireguard on the other router. I get a key exchange and then continuous handshakes  with no success.  Something in the XB6 modem must be firewalling the connection or SHAW is blocking it somehow ?   I've tried site to site with Wireguard and the two Public IP's on the XB6 modem.  Same result no connection.  I'm sure the Cisco 38xx Modem I had previously worked normally .   Any Ideas ? 

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help