What is wrong with Shaw - let me count the ways.

DaveMayne
Grasshopper

After more than 30 years as a customer, I simply give up.

1. Our bill was ever increasing. Almost $130.00 a month for service that was throttled to 30 Mbs.

2. The internet cut out or went down to dial up speed every night around 9:00.

3. For 6 years Shaw promised to re-run our cable through Shaw specified underground conduit we had placed when we put our electrical service underground. Promises, but no results and we have to maintain a pole line just for Shaw.

4. Customer service was beyond pathetic. Endless hours on the phone or chat. When I called to cancel the service, the rep just said ok and signed out and instantly cancelled my service. Not attempt at all to retain me or apologize.

5. When I cancelled the rep told me to recycle the modem as it was old and useless (Perhaps part of the problem?) I month later I received a threatening letter from Mr. Rogers demading I return that modem or I would be charged for it.

6. Oxio. We switched to this alternate provider that uses the Shaw lines. 25% of the cost of Shaw, faster speed and outstanding customer service.

7. Shaw / Rogers seems to be in the business of driving away customers. Their customer service is the greatest asset ot their competition. Shaw thinks and acts like it is a monopoly, but the reality is more and more competition is in the marketplace and they are heads and tails better than Shaw.

Labels (1)
TALK TO US
We're here to help