Why is scheduled maintenance rarely actually listed on the site.

dcomperen
Grasshopper

The last 3 times I have experienced service interruptions I called in and was told it was a scheduled change. Each time I checked the website before waiting almost an hour on hold to not find any listed outages for Calgary internet services. I know the change control and IRC teams have the ability to push these updates in the case of an incident or emergency change. So why isn't this happening, why am I being forced to waste my time on the phone to get information that literally takes minutes to put onto your website?

Labels (1)
3 Replies

I am very for any frustrations this may have caused. We d...

shaw-tony

@dcomperen I am very for any frustrations this may have caused. We do post maintenance alerts up on our Service Update & Outages page. Are you noticing this issue overnight only?

0 Kudos

They hardly post maintenance updates, I've had to call te...

x0swifty0x
Grasshopper

They hardly post maintenance updates, I've had to call tech support middle of the night to confirm there was maintenance and guess what there was. This company doesn't understand the world doesn't shut down after their business hours end. If they decide to do things at night it should be documented to all customers. Any excuse outside of that is unacceptable. 

0 Kudos

I appreciate your feedback and will pass it along. Mainte...

shaw-tony

@x0swifty0x I appreciate your feedback and will pass it along. Maintenance is important to ensure our infrastructure is solid. We run them during the hours that impact our customers the least. 

0 Kudos