2021-22 NHL Centre Ice

dougthompson
Grasshopper

Is Shaw offering 2021-22 NHL Centre Ice?

Labels (1)
5 Replies

Yes. https://support.shaw.ca/t5/tv-articles/nhl-centre-ic...

rstra
Grand Master
0 Kudos

Hey there! Thanks for reaching out! Yes, we do! Here's mo...

shaw-ada

@dougthompson Hey there! Thanks for reaching out! Yes, we do! Here's more info about it! 

Useless information, no pricing, no option to order. Gues...

Habsfan1
Grasshopper

Useless information, no pricing, no option to order. Guess we have to buy nhl live at 179.00 because if we wait for Shaw to get it together the early bird pricing will be gone. And guaranteed Shaw will be way more expensive.

0 Kudos

-- according to the hyperlink provided by   the early-bir...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@Habsfan1 -- according to the hyperlink provided by @rstra  the early-bird pricing ends on October 31, 2021.

Let's hope that Shaw gets [Seattle?] Kraken, and has its [Anaheim?] Ducks in [Houston?] Aero(s) by that time.

Who knows what is in the [Dallas?] Stars for NHLCI on Shaw ?

0 Kudos

Yeah Shaw - what's Bruin with Centre Ice this season ????...

bostonbob
Grasshopper

@mdk wrote:

Let's hope that Shaw gets [Seattle?] Kraken, and has its [Anaheim?] Ducks in [Houston?] Aero(s) by that time.

Who knows what is in the [Dallas?] Stars for NHLCI on Shaw ?

Yeah Shaw - what's Bruin with Centre Ice this season ???? I was thinking of taking a Flyer and possibly ordering it even though it would cost me a bit of Capital. It would be Wild watching my Boston team win the Cup this season and I would be Blue if I could not watch most of their games along the way. I would truly feel like a King celebrating another Championship. Yup - I'm done. 😁

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help