A few questions here

CoffeeLover
Grasshopper

Awhile back I filled the shaw channel request form & asked that KSTW (from Seattle)  Vision TV & a couple others I requested that I can't recall be added to the Limited TV package (not high end channels like A & E or Sportsnet or TSN or CNN etc,) but never heard back do shaw people read the requests form? Also I have Bluecurve TV on the 2 year Value plan, would I save more money by going back to the regular cable box? (I realize I wouldn't get much HD channels but really that would be a minor issue for me)

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

This is a question best answered by an agent. They are ve...

rickatk
Master

@CoffeeLover wrote:

Awhile back I filled the shaw channel request form & asked that KSTW (from Seattle)  Vision TV & a couple others I requested that I can't recall be added to the Limited TV package (not high end channels like A & E or Sportsnet or TSN or CNN etc,) but never heard back do shaw people read the requests form? Also I have Bluecurve TV on the 2 year Value plan, would I save more money by going back to the regular cable box? (I realize I wouldn't get much HD channels but really that would be a minor issue for me)

This is a question best answered by an agent. They are very knowledgeable about the plans. I don’t believe, where the plans are concerned, it really matters what hardware your are using, except for the streaming services like Netflix and Amazon. Again I would check with an agent. 

Thanks for your feedback, I feel the agents would say the...

CoffeeLover
Grasshopper

Thanks for your feedback, I feel the agents would say they would send the feedback to whoever makes those decisions, I know Telus optik has KSTW & Vision tv on their equivalent of Limited.....it seems with when the customers asks for simple stuff like like that nothing happens ......not blaming the employes they work hard and do get overwhelmed......it's the management

0 Kudos

While “feedback” is important I was thinking more, per yo...

rickatk
Master

@CoffeeLover wrote:

Thanks for your feedback, I feel the agents would say they would send the feedback to whoever makes those decisions, I know Telus optik has KSTW & Vision tv on their equivalent of Limited.....it seems with when the customers asks for simple stuff like like that nothing happens ......not blaming the employes they work hard and do get overwhelmed......it's the management

While “feedback” is important I was thinking more, per your question, about tailoring a plan for you that captures the channels you are looking for. 

0 Kudos

The channel request form is used by our team in charge of...

shaw-valerie

@CoffeeLover The channel request form is used by our team in charge of programming to capture requests for channels, however, it's not intended to provide immediate response to specific requests, rather to track popularity and inform future packaging changes and channel additions. If you're looking for a more immediate review of your package I'd recommend getting in touch with an agent here, and they'l be able to go over that with you.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help