Amazon Prime App

indigogolf
Grasshopper

When can we expect Amazon Prime to be added as an app?  Or is is possible already?

Thanks!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
21 Replies

Re: Amazon Prime App

shaw-tony

Hey indigogolf,

We have a similar discussion here regarding Amazon Prime. We don't know if the Amazon Prime Video app will be added to BlueSky TV boxes in the future as no plans for this have been communicated to us thus far. If it is added in the future, there will be an announcement made on Community.

Cheers,

Tony | Community Mod.

0 Kudos

It would make my life easier... then I don't need the tv...

jayney
Grasshopper

It would make my life easier... then I don't need the tv remote to get prime loaded

0 Kudos

Rather than asking when, the question should have been a...

CplCanuck
Grasshopper

Rather than asking when, the question should have been a statement, “Hurry up and put Amazon Prime on the Blue Curve box”, otherwise I have no real interest in adding ANOTHER box to my collection. 

In addition to Prime TV, which Comcast is now offering, p...

rickatk
Master

In addition to Prime TV, which Comcast is now offering, please add some Canadian content like CBC Gem.

0 Kudos

When should we expect the Amazon Video app to be added to...

tarnkhare
Grasshopper

When should we expect the Amazon Video app to be added to the shaw blue sky system?
Apparently TELUS is already best testing the Amazon Prime video app with select customers in BC and AB. Shaw needs to get on it if they want to maintain market share. Netflix is like $15. Amazon Video is like $4. Do the math folks! 

0 Kudos

This would be a great feature. Amazon is starting to carr...

rickatk
Master

@indigogolf wrote:

When can we expect Amazon Prime to be added as an app?  Or is is possible already?

Thanks!

This would be a great feature. Amazon is starting to carry some good shows. Interestingly Telus is not offering Prime either. I suspect this is a Canada/ licensing issue. Hopefully this will get resolved and Shaw will start to carry Prime. Alternatively the remote will be able to activate Prime through voice controls as an aggregator like the Apple TV app.

0 Kudos

There is a prime video app now but it asks to enter a cod...

smmanagement
Grasshopper

There is a prime video app now but it asks to enter a code but there is no place to add the code. 

0 Kudos

Enter the code at primevideo.com/mytv per the instruction...

rstra
Grand Master

Enter the code at primevideo.com/mytv per the instructions on the screen.

The Prime Video app is now running on BlueCuve TV. Nice t...

rickatk
Master

@shaw-tony wrote:

Hey indigogolf,

We have a similar discussion here regarding Amazon Prime. We don't know if the Amazon Prime Video app will be added to BlueSky TV boxes in the future as no plans for this have been communicated to us thus far. If it is added in the future, there will be an announcement made on Community.

Cheers,

Tony | Community Mod.

The Prime Video app is now running on BlueCuve TV. Nice to see. The app has been a little buggy. Slow to connect and  skipping sound are symptoms I am sure will settle down. This may be a traffic issue. Otherwise the Prime Video app on BlueSky looks pretty good!

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help