Anti Republican commercials on Fox News

Splint
Grasshopper

Why is Shaw putting anti-Republican Liz Cheney campaign commercials on Fox News featuring the worst Cheney of all.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies

Shaw is not responsible for the content or advertising on...

rstra
Grand Master

@Splint Shaw is not responsible for the content or advertising on the Fox News channel.

0 Kudos

Who is then?

Splint
Grasshopper

Who is then?

0 Kudos

Hi  ,  wouldn't fox news channel be responsible for there...

g-idk
Master

Hi @Splint ,  wouldn't fox news channel be responsible for there advertising.  Glad to hear Fox news is finally waking up.  

0 Kudos

-- note the timing of the execution of the search-warrant...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@Splint -- note the timing of the execution of the search-warrant at DJT's home at Mar-a-Lago.  It has been said that the DOJ (USA Department of Justice) wanted to do it before the upcoming 90-day-window for what USA calls "Primary Elections".  So, expect to see "attack-ads" on all the USA-based TV channels, not just on Fox News. Such ads always end with "approved by yadda-yadda, and paid for by yadda-yadda".  It's just a fact that USA TV stations accept paid political advertisements.

0 Kudos

I still highly doubt it but I do respect your point of vi...

Splint
Grasshopper

I still highly doubt it but I do respect your point of view. Problem is I see CTV ads being pushed into the time slot so it's not the true US feed. Some of the US commercials are being stripped out and being replaced by Canadian content and then the Cheney ad just happens to show up on a news/opinion channel that does not support Liz Cheney, well thats just a bit too coincidental. Anyways, it's great to see big business TV providers exposing themselves to the masses by supporting facist/racists who are attempting to block a presidential candidate who seriously threatens their very being. Don't think that we didn't notice. They are thick in the mind.

0 Kudos

Canadian carriers are given two minutes per hour to promo...

rstra
Grand Master

@Splint Canadian carriers are given two minutes per hour to promote home grown shows on US fed broadcasts. There is no conspiracy here and if Canadian carriers were inserting political ads you would have grounds to complain to the CRTC     

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help