Any difference between FX & FXX?

CoffeeLover
Grasshopper

The reason I ask is because I have in my Limited TV package the Pick 10 (for $22)....& among the channels I got are are FX & FXX & wonder if I need them both , what are the differences in regards to programming (they have some of the same shows but different times) but maybe I should  get one of those channels removed?....any thoughts?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

FX and FXX have different programming. Right now both cha...

bostonbob
Grasshopper

FX and FXX have different programming. Right now both channels are mostly filled with a few shows before the new Fall season begins. FX is mostly airing shows like Kenny vs Spenny, Murdoch Mysteries, Modern Family, The Simpsons and past seasons of American Horror Story. FXX is airing stuff like Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Hudson & Rex, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and Family Guy. If you have the Gateway system you could always just go to the " Channel Listings " in the Settings section, add both channels ( here in Vancouver the HD version of FXX is on 265 and the HD version of FX is on 267 ) and then check out the listings for yourself. Personally - if I had to choose only one of them I would take FX because I think it has a better list of series like American Horror Story, What We Do In The Shadows and Breeders.

0 Kudos

What We Do in the Shadows is probably one of the funniest...

rstra
Grand Master

What We Do in the Shadows is probably one of the funniest shows on now, Emmy nominated. 

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help