Anyone know how long W leaves christmas movies on demand

phant76
Grasshopper

My shut  mother has taken a shine to watching the Hallmark Christmas Movies from Hallmark over the Holidays (I know I know) Anyone know when they pull them off VOD or do they just tend to leave them there on the W Network?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

It looks like holiday content has already been removed fr...

shaw-valerie

@phant76 It looks like holiday content has already been removed from the W Network OnDemand section. If your mother is still interested in watching that content though, there are some similar options available in the SuperChannel Heart & Home OnDemand library. You can browse the available titles here, and when viewing the details it'll show the expiry date for the OnDemand availability as well (which for the titles I checked looks to not be until 2022). 

0 Kudos

Well I think I read that they may be reprising  them duri...

Chrisby
Grasshopper

Well I think I read that they may be reprising  them during the present period of self isolation. There is certainly a substantial archived catalog, and as many networks have suspended production of new series - and all sports, IINM - those of us without Netflix or other streaming plans may well be “looking forward” to reruns of almost every genre.  I heard at least one sports channel will be rebroadcasting play-off games from the 1980’s, once they find a working VHS player😉

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help