Hi Audi. Any more news from Shaw Support? What do you thi...

LaurieJ
Grasshopper

Hi Audi. Any more news from Shaw Support? What do you think we can do to get them to fix it??

0 Kudos

I havent been able to warch MSNBC for a couple days.  Bot...

Bernadinefox
Grasshopper

I havent been able to warch MSNBC for a couple days.  Both video and audio keep cutting in and out to the degree the screen is mostly black and even the closed caption is gobble-dee-**bleep**.  

0 Kudos

This is September 13th now and we have had this same prob...

jjay
Grasshopper

This is September 13th now and we have had this same problem since long before this thread started and still have the problem all day every day. Since MSNBC is pro Biden I can't help but wonder if the Trump campaign is sabotaging MSNBC. I wouldn't put it past them for a second.

0 Kudos

Did you call Shaw to start some troubleshooting? I don’t...

rstra
Grand Master

Did you call Shaw to start some troubleshooting? I don’t have issues with MSNBC, BlueCurve. And no, Trump isn’t making the audio cut out.

0 Kudos

I have mine on MSNBC and typically sounds like a censured...

Rinus
Grasshopper

I have mine on MSNBC and typically sounds like a censured/bleeped blockout that only last a second or so. No sound at all.

Also, the blockout causes problems in my Receiver as it switches automatically to accommodate the signal coming from my Shaw Blue boxes.

when on stereo it is a full blockout but when on Dolby surround only the Center channel drops out.

I thought it was my Receiver  it I have it on all Shaw boxes to 2 separate receivers.

The Shaw expert mode or Dolby Digital mode do the same.

0 Kudos

It happens to me also, here in Vancouver, while on my iPa...

KRW_CA
Grasshopper

It happens to me also, here in Vancouver, while on my iPad, on Shaw, the sound cuts out on the MSNBC app.  The video is fine, but the sound cuts out.  Any fix yet??

0 Kudos

It cuts out on the MSNBC app? I think that would be an is...

rstra
Grand Master

@KRW_CA It cuts out on the MSNBC app? I think that would be an issue with MSNBC. 

0 Kudos

Metro Vancouver BC.

Carnduff
Grasshopper

Metro Vancouver BC.

0 Kudos

Horrible tonight in Burnaby, BC,  it’s been bad all day a...

darkcrystal
Grasshopper

Horrible tonight in Burnaby, BC,  it’s been bad all day and getting worse.

0 Kudos

I’m also having problems with MSNBC cutting out

thefrys
Grasshopper

I’m also having problems with MSNBC cutting out

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help