It is a known issue. I have been trying to get this fixed...

Hesscham
Grasshopper

It is a known issue. I have been trying to get this fixed for WEEKS. A technician came out and didn't help at all. Chatted with support today and they said:

"We do have an emerging issue right now with wifi cable boxes experiencing what you are describing. We have our operations team investigating the issue as well speak. We do not have an eta on when it will be resolved. The issue is not just with your connection.

They are working to have it resolved as soon as possible as it is affecting customer in all areas :("

So unfortunately we need to suffer with this "audio cutting out" crap for quite some time. 

Yup us too we have to turn on subtitles!! First last thre...

Canadiatx
Grasshopper

Yup us too we have to turn on subtitles!! First last three Thursday Manifests & this weeks Debris I think? Not on this account tho as it’s closed.

0 Kudos

So.. we all need new boxes now?? πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Canadiatx
Grasshopper

So.. we all need new boxes now?? πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

I recorded Walker & it keeps skipping or losing sound! It...

Violet8393
Grasshopper

I recorded Walker & it keeps skipping or losing sound! It's not my tv as I tried using another TV. Really annoying!

-- has Shaw Support remotely logged-on to your PVR, and c...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@Violet8393 -- has Shaw Support remotely logged-on to your PVR, and checked the "signal-strength" reaching the PVR? Having a "poor" signal-strength will cause audio/video "drop-outs" on live TV, and on the programs that you record.

0 Kudos

Thank-you for posting this.  I thought I was losing my mi...

laureengiovando
Grasshopper

Thank-you for posting this.  I thought I was losing my mind.  I have Shaw coming tomorrow to replace my PVR to help this situation. Is your PVR now fixed? 

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help