Availability of 4K wireless box

JKober66
Grasshopper

When will this be for all clients of SHAW? With COVID I9 and the inability for technicians to get into a residence for installs etc. Why can their not be exceptions or expansion to all areas instead of the areas on their. 

I will be your test subject I have moved just out of the city here and can't get my TV where I can actually view it due to cable limits/location. 

Labels (1)
3 Replies

Apologies, while our teams are working to make this servi...

shaw-valerie

@JKober66 Apologies, while our teams are working to make this service available in additional regions, we do not have any specific updates or timelines to share at this time. Your excitement for this equipment is appreciated! 

0 Kudos

I cant get a tech in my house and have NO outlets. I am n...

JKober66
Grasshopper

I cant get a tech in my house and have NO outlets. I am not excited for the equipment I am excited about A being able to watch TV considering I have paid over $600 for services I can't get and can't get refunded.  How easy a fix is this. You have techs sitting around that can't do anything but oitside work then work on getting your whole system wireless so people can just plug in and use what they pay for. Pretty simple solution. 

0 Kudos

-- I cannot get a tech in my house  It is my understandin...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@JKober66 -- I cannot get a tech in my house 

It is my understanding that it is now the choice of any Shaw technician whether or not to enter a house.

A friend recently converted a totally-unfurnished basement into a self-contained "in-law suite". Since the suite is unoccupied, and never has been occupied, the Shaw technician chose to enter it, via an external door, to do his work in the "wiring closet" in the suite -- work-boots off, and face-mask on. By Shaw policy, he parked his vehicle on the street, to avoid any possibility of any drops of engine oil from falling onto my friend's driveway.

TALK TO US
We're here to help