Blue Curve Newb Questions

pstorkey
Grasshopper

Hi,

I recently switched from the old HD Gateway system to Blue Curve. I have the XG1v4 box, and I’m using a Harmony Elite remote with the Harmony hub to control it. I have a few questions:

• I have programmed the skip back (15 seconds) and skip forward (30 second) functions. Skip back works fine, but skip forward does nothing. I’ve tried with recorded content and paused content. If I skip back a few minutes, I am unable to skip forward.
  • There doesn’t appear to be a “live tv” function available. I can use the 5 minute skip to get back to live, but the Gateway system had a button to return to live tv. Is this not possible with Blue Curve?
  • Speaking of the 5 minute skip buttons, is it possible to change these to 15 minute skip?
  • I subscribe to the HD time shift channels, and with the Gateway system, I would set most of my recordings to record the early feeds. How do I go about this with Blue Curve? If I add a series recording via the search facility, it seems to randomly pick a channel to record from, and it usually seems to be the non-time shifted channels that it chooses…

Any help would be most appreciated.

Thanks,

Pete

Labels (1)
3 Replies

I figured out the timeshift issue. Anyone know why "skip...

pstorkey
Grasshopper

I figured out the timeshift issue.

Anyone know why "skip back" works, but "skip forward" doesn't?

0 Kudos

Hey Pstorkey, While It looks like this isn't officially s...

shaw-tommy

Hey Pstorkey,

While It looks like this isn't officially something that is within our scope of support, some other forum users seem to have had luck pairing the remote and getting the skip forward to work by choosing the x-finity profile in the setup. Here  & Here  are some other threads on the topic. Another option would be to reach out directly to Logitech Here  for support on pairing the remote.

-Tommy

0 Kudos

What is the trick to getting back east channels to tape....

Grasshopper

What is the trick to getting back east channels to tape.  We set it up but it does not tape and jumps to Canadian channels later in the day?  Joe

TALK TO US
We're here to help