blue curve tv boxes

Dani78
Grasshopper

Ive ordered a total tv on november 7th and still havent received the blue curve boxes. Every time i call in to check if they have been seen out yet i get a different answer. I was supose to get a call back and emails i was promised for an update but havent eeceifed anything. Any idea what to do because its getting really frustrating

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

Have fun, i to ordered total tv on Nov 7 girl said boxes...

Amanda32
Grasshopper

Have fun, i to ordered total tv on Nov 7 girl said boxes would be in wed/thurs(Monday was holiday) come friday nothing so i chatted to find out where they were only to be told there was no tracking(meaning order wasnt put in) so then he sent out note to wearhouse to send out boxes then told me tues/wed come thurs still nothing so i went and chatted again to be told wearhouse has no product and it wont be in until the 26th so i waited chatted with them on the 27th and they still hadn't sent out anything got email on the 3rd then dec 5th my box was sitting in mailbox 2 days from my 1 mth of change over and complete bs.when i had chatted on the 5th b/c i thought i was missing a box she said there is a wait list for boxes, your better off seeing if your retail store has any product. They definitely didnt think of how many ppl where going to change over/up grade to new product

0 Kudos

There appears to be three different ways to get these box...

rickatk
Master

@Dani78 wrote:

Ive ordered a total tv on november 7th and still havent received the blue curve boxes. Every time i call in to check if they have been seen out yet i get a different answer. I was supose to get a call back and emails i was promised for an update but havent eeceifed anything. Any idea what to do because its getting really frustrating

There appears to be three different ways to get these boxes:

1. Retail store pickup

2. Mail

3. Tech drop off and install.

All three methods are free of charge and supplies originate from different warehouses. I am picking up my wireless boxes today at a retail store...in a different town as I am on the road right now. There was going to be a delay with mail and a site visit of course required an appointment. Setup and activation looks pretty easy with the new BlueCurve gateway software.

0 Kudos

Unfortunatelly my local store doesnt have them in stock....

Dani78
Grasshopper

Unfortunatelly my local store doesnt have them in stock. I have been told they willget mailed out a month ago and everytime i contact them is the same story "im sorry for the iconvenience, i will send an email to the warehouse and as soon as i find out i will let you know". This is a total BS, ive talked to 4 different people for the last 2 weeks and i still done have the boxes

0 Kudos

I'm sorry to hear of this experience, we have had some st...

shaw-valerie

@Dani78 I'm sorry to hear of this experience, we have had some stock challenges with this equipment as of late. Have you received your equipment now? 

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help