Blue Sky episode limit

dadswaug2
Grasshopper

recently I have noticed that my space has been filing up because the program options for Episode Limits are being ignored.

I have a few daily series that I have set to episode limit of 10, but now I see they are up to 30,, and climbing.

So I would guesstimate this problem started  20 days ago.

Any know bug issues with this?

This is a stand alone Blue Sky box not the cloud based recording system.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

I haven't heard of any reports of this specific issue. Ha...

shaw-tony

@dadswaug2 I haven't heard of any reports of this specific issue. Have you tried any troubleshooting steps? Also, does this happen with different channels or just one?

0 Kudos

2 specific channels for 2 separate shows that i can tell....

dadswaug2
Grasshopper

2 specific channels for 2 separate shows that i can tell.

For now, I have deleted the shows and schedule and restarted the recordings to see if they go past the episode limits

0 Kudos

ah, sound good. Keep me posted.

shaw-tony

@dadswaug2 ah, sound good. Keep me posted.

0 Kudos

Episode issue

Derth
Grasshopper

Same problem. Occurred about three months ago with Bluesky. Two days ago got the wireless boxes, same issue. 

0 Kudos

Our teams are currently investigating this challenge, tra...

shaw-valerie

@Derth @dadswaug2 

Our teams are currently investigating this challenge, tracked under ticket: PRB0049108. Apologies for the inconvenience. They are still collecting examples of this issue in working towards resolution, so if you can get in touch with our technical support team here to submit examples of this the next time an episode over your set limit is recorded, that would be helpful. They will need to collect some additional information from you, including how the series recording was initially created (ie, was it through a voice search for the program, or from the guide or a manual search) so if you cannot recall that, please delete the series recording settings and re-create the recording, making note of what method was used to bring up the program to set the recording. 

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help