Jump to solution

No. I've now been trying for 3 days. Over 50 attempts. It...

KnCShock
Grasshopper

No. I've now been trying for 3 days. Over 50 attempts. It doesn't work.

Jump to solution

Is there a solution Shaw? It doesn’t work for me neither...

Jessika
Grasshopper

Is there a solution Shaw?
It doesn’t work for me neither anymore. It just reverted tonight and 5 min skip is not useful at all. 

Jump to solution

it got taken away with a system update

j1141
Grasshopper

it got taken away with a system update

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

The 30 second skip is working for me.

rstra
Grand Master

The 30 second skip is working for me. 

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

I just had this problem, reverted back to 5 minutes (usel...

Joel_B
Grasshopper

I just had this problem, reverted back to 5 minutes (useless) and the exitx3 then 0030 wasn't working. I saw something about turning off the PVR and doing the remote while rebooting, and it worked! 

Jump to solution

Can confirm that works.  I powered off then on the pvr an...

ricoricorico
Grasshopper

Can confirm that works.  I powered off then on the pvr and did the exit... sequence while it was rebooting.  

Jump to solution

This process works - here’s what did successfully - power...

kids
Grasshopper

This process works - here’s what did successfully - power it off by pressing the off button on the cable box. Power it back on and while it is booting up so the 3 x exit then 0030. I did this sequence a few times while it was booting up. 

now pg up does forward 30s and pg down does 30s back

Jump to solution

Exactly the same problem. Had my remote set and it revert...

hugheshome
Grasshopper

Exactly the same problem. Had my remote set and it reverted back to 5 minutes. It’s useless. Why would you do that Shaw?  Now, the fixes mentioned here, neither of them work. How simple is this?  Make it right. 

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

This is frustrating SHAW... fix this or you're going to l...

Mike3030
Grasshopper

This is frustrating SHAW... fix this or you're going to lose customers over something like this.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

My BlueSky remote 30 second skip was also fixed/reinstate...

braddodds
Grasshopper

My BlueSky remote 30 second skip was also fixed/reinstated by recoding remote during box restart.  

To restart box  Press SHAW button then press far right “gear icon/settings” button.  Scroll down and press “help” button.  Under troubleshooting press “Restart” button.

while box is restarting “while welcome screen is up” press exit-exit-exit then 0-0-3-0 then SHAW button.  Some instructions say to press the SHAW button at the end other instructions don’t.  I did and that seemed to be what worked for me.

TALK TO US
We're here to help