BlueCurve Series Recording on multiple channels

kdmhny
Grasshopper

Lately when I try to set up a series recording for new programs on a specific channel, it records the show on every single channel and not just the one I want. As an example, I set it for the show "60 Minutes" on a timeshift channel at 4:00 PM, it records that one plus the same show at 5 or 6 other times on multiple channels on the same day (ie 5:00 PM, 7:00 PM etc.) I only want the one show at the one time.

Labels (1)
5 Replies

When you create a series recording you should have the op...

shaw-valerie

@kdmhny When you create a series recording you should have the option to record the program from a specific channel, see this page for more information on series recording options. 

0 Kudos

When you select a show to record for some reason now….it...

Louise16
Grasshopper

When you select a show to record for some reason now….it will recorded that SAME episode on 2 to 5 different channels.  This wasn’t happening before. I chatted with one of your reps the other night..only to be told it had to be deleted individually. If you delete for example THE VIEW on the guide it deletes all and if you choose a show like THE VIEW it selects all the different channels and records. 

0 Kudos

-- as  wrote, above, see: https://support.shaw.ca/t5/tv-a...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@Louise16 -- as @shaw-valerie wrote, above,

see: https://support.shaw.ca/t5/tv-articles/how-to-schedule-a-recording-with-bluecurve-tv/ta-p/5189

for instructions on how to record on just one HD channel.

0 Kudos

This also started happening to me a couple weeks ago,  It...

spendshaw_ca
Grasshopper

This also started happening to me a couple weeks ago,  It only used to record on the selected channel but now records all channels so I guess I now have to do another step to select only the original channel.  

0 Kudos

This BlueCurve is a terrible system , compared to the old .

Villeon
Grasshopper

This BlueCurve is a terrible system , compared to the old .

TALK TO US
We're here to help