BlueCurve TV App Logos (And "For You" Artwork) Missing due to comcast.net certificate problem ?

JLT2020
Grasshopper

BlueCurve TV App Logos (And "For You" Artwork) isn't showing on chrome/edge/firefox/safari.

Viewing page source shows a flood of ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID for each logo

GET https://edge.myriad-gn-xcr.xcr.comcast.net/select/logo?entityId=6068758683619096117&width=125&height... net::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID

If you browse and accept bad cert error, then logo shows.

Hope this isn't just me, I did try windows and iphone

Screenshot 2021-12-12 182209.png

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

And ....its fine now....

JLT2020
Grasshopper

And ....its fine now....  

0 Kudos

--- This server could not prove that it is edge.myriad-gn...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@JLT2020 --- This server could not prove that it is edge.myriad-gn-xcr.xcr.comcast.net; its security certificate expired 2 days ago. This may be caused by a misconfiguration or an attacker intercepting your connection. Your computer's clock is currently set to Sunday, December 12, 2021. Does that look right? If not, you should correct your system's clock and then refresh this page.

It seems that some employee at Comcast either forgot to renew a certificate, or forgot to "install" the renewed certificate.

Maybe, since you "accepted" it once, you do not get re-prompted to "accept" it ???

0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply, my clock is fine, the cert error fo...

JLT2020
Grasshopper

Thanks for the reply, my clock is fine, the cert error for logo images is still there, but being bypassed by them (Shaw/Comcast).   Logos are back for now.

Screenshot 2021-12-13 132604.png

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help