BlueCurve Xi6 bluetooth audio output to computer playback device via Windows

iChinadian
Grasshopper

I am trying to see if I can play audio from the Xi6 on my Windows 11 computer's monitor with built-in speakers. I have been able to pair the Xi6 with the PC using an Asus bluetooth dongle, but the Xi6 is listed as a playback device while I want it as a recording device. Any suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies

-- does your XI6 have the stereo (red & white) RCA-style...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@iChinadian -- does your XI6 have the stereo (red & white) RCA-style (post-and-collar) audio-outputs?

Does your monitor have a 3.5 mm audio-input jack? Or, is the only audio-input coming via the HDMI cable between your computer & your monitor?

If so, then purchase a cable to adapt one style to the other.  No need for Bluetooth.

0 Kudos

Nope. just HDMI output and I am trying to avoid extra cab...

iChinadian
Grasshopper

Nope. just HDMI output and I am trying to avoid extra cables.

0 Kudos

Why not use the Shaw app in your computer. You can access...

rickatk
Master

Why not use the Shaw app in your computer. You can access all the same content through the app. No wires!

0 Kudos

Yeah I know I could do that but it doesn't give me the sa...

iChinadian
Grasshopper

Yeah I know I could do that but it doesn't give me the satisfaction of achieving what I am want, which is to play karaoke songs using the built-in YouTube app on the TV, output the audio to my PC where I can mix it with a microphone and then playing the final result on my home AV via Toslink. The computer monitor is just for testing purpose.

0 Kudos

-- does your TV have TOSLINK audio output to connect to y...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@iChinadian -- does your TV have TOSLINK audio output to connect to your A/V box? Can you "mix" on your A/V ?

0 Kudos

Yes it does, but again, I am trying not to add more wirin...

iChinadian
Grasshopper

Yes it does, but again, I am trying not to add more wiring but it doesn't look like this will be possible.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help