Jump to solution

Can Shaw push apps through to our Bluesky tv boxes? I would like to add Disney+ to the apps list

JBDane
Grasshopper

How does Shaw add apps to the Bluesky boxes? Do you push them through with updates? I would like to see Disney+ added. I noticed someone else was asking about Prime Video and I have that app, so maybe you could make all we Disney fans happy and push it through?

Thanks

Jonathan

Labels (1)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Jump to solution

Give us a time-frame for when you anticipate Disney Plus...

paulanderin
Grasshopper

Give us a time-frame for when you anticipate Disney Plus to be added to bluecurve please.

View solution in original post

Jump to solution

The apps available via BlueCurve TV would automatically b...

dtsoi
Grasshopper

The apps available via BlueCurve TV would automatically be updated in the event new apps including Disney+ are released. You can also find an update for all compatible devices on the Disney+ support website: https://bit.ly/3wHQwhs

View solution in original post

12 Replies
Jump to solution

The apps available via BlueCurve TV would automatically b...

shaw-valerie

@JBDane The apps available via BlueCurve TV would automatically be updated in the event new apps are released. 

Jump to solution

Give us a time-frame for when you anticipate Disney Plus...

paulanderin
Grasshopper

Give us a time-frame for when you anticipate Disney Plus to be added to bluecurve please.

Jump to solution

I think the Blue Curve boxes can accept any number of app...

rickatk
Master

@JBDane wrote:

How does Shaw add apps to the Bluesky boxes? Do you push them through with updates? I would like to see Disney+ added. I noticed someone else was asking about Prime Video and I have that app, so maybe you could make all we Disney fans happy and push it through?

Thanks

Jonathan

I think the Blue Curve boxes can accept any number of apps. Just like Apple TV and Roku. The issue is what Shaw wishes and can carry on their system. I think there are constraints like licensing with Comcast, CRTC as a start. Enter the marketing department. 

Jump to solution

Sorry, we don't have any news to share on upcoming apps f...

shaw-valerie

@paulanderin Sorry, we don't have any news to share on upcoming apps for BlueCurve TV. 

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Jonathan, this article may help... https://www.technadu.c...

Zeph
Grasshopper
0 Kudos
Jump to solution

please help me add disney plus

LarryDM
Grasshopper

please help me add disney plus

Jump to solution

OK - Now it is 01 JAN 2021. 6 months after this post. Any...

JPL246
Grasshopper

OK - Now it is 01 JAN 2021. 6 months after this post. Any plans for my blue sky to include Disney plus or do I have to go to Apple. My TV is a 70 Inch Vizio Smart 2 years old - I have lots of apps but not the oneI want and others after reviewing complaints.. Ken  Campbell River BC

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

disney recently announced that comcast will be getting di...

j1141
Grasshopper

disney recently announced that comcast will be getting disney plus and they use these same boxes and also created the software that runs them

so that might also be able to make it possible for shaw to get it

Jump to solution

-- My TV is a 70 Inch Vizio Smart 2 years old Does this T...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@JPL246 -- My TV is a 70 Inch Vizio Smart 2 years old

Does this TV have an Internet connection (wired? WiFi?)  Does it have the Disney+ app ?

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help