Can somebody please break down my bill so I know what I'm individually paying for Internet high-speed and digital classic. Thanks in advance.

sofacr
Grasshopper

Can somebody please break down my bill so I know what I'm individually paying for Internet high-speed and digital classic. Thanks in advance.

3 Replies

Re: Can somebody please break down my bill so I know what I'm individually paying for Internet high-speed and digital classic. Thanks in advance.

shaw-tony

Hey sofacr,

You can go over your account transactions through your MyShaw account with the steps here. This will have the breakdown of each service and the rate. Otherwise, you can touch base with our customer support team members to go over your plan. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Cheers,

Tony | Community Mod.

0 Kudos

Re: Can somebody please break down my bill so I know what I'm individually paying for Internet high-speed and digital classic. Thanks in advance.

sofacr
Grasshopper

Thank you for your reply, Tony, but that's not the answer I am needing. I would like to know what I'm paying individually for digital classic and individually paying for Internet high-speed. I truly hope you can help me. Please don't send me to another group for the answer. Thank you for your time.

0 Kudos

shaw-tony

sofacr I can certainly let you know on what Digital Classic and High-Speed Internet costs as of today. 

Digital Classic: $80/mo + taxes

High-Speed Internet: $71/mo + taxes

Depending on your personal plan, it may differ, account verification with our customer support will give you more specific details.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help