Can't use Shaw Business to sign into CNN as I could with Residential

tosclive
Grasshopper

In the past, I would use my Shaw residential account to watch CNN on my 2nd monitor, but since changing to Business service, I am unable to log in with my new Shaw Business account. I have setup the email and password correctly, as I am able to log into the webmail service, yet when CNN asks me to log in with my provider credentials (of which Shaw is one, but not Shaw Business), the Shaw site I get redirected to says my email / password are incorrect.

Why is this? Does Residential service have more functionality than business? I know I can watch it on the app, but I'm not interested in watching it on the App, I am interested in watching it through my pc browser. This might become an issue during the NHL season, as I've noticed TSN uses a similar system, and sure enough, it does not work with TSN either.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Re: Can't use Shaw Business to sign into CNN as I could with Residential

shaw-tony

Hey tosclive,

Thank you for reaching out! I am sorry for the delay in response. The forums aren't monitored as closely as our other support channels. Unfortunately, that is an intended feature. Business accounts are subject to licensing restrictions. You will not be able to utilize the streaming functions for the channels.

Cheers,

Tony | Community Mod.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help