Cannot load blue curve free range tv on MacBook Air

wickedfairy
Grasshopper

Cannot load blue curve free range tv on MacBook Air (2019) Big Sur 11.8 Safari browser.

Prior to updating Big Sur to 11.8 it worked.

I have done all I can think of:
Reset Safari- Cleared all Website Data, History and cache. I have no extensions 

Reloaded Page

Tested on Private Window

Force Quit Safari

Restarted the Mac

Shut Down - unplug power cord - Restart again

Rebooted the wifi. Btw I’m on Shaw wifi.

Hard to test the URL on another device because the Shaw App is installed and it forces the App to open, which works.

Planning to update to Monterey when it’s released to the public and am hoping it will work once that is installed. By the way I am not on any Beta.

Labels (1)
10 Replies

Sorry I meant 11.6

wickedfairy
Grasshopper

Sorry I meant 11.6

0 Kudos

I have a similar problem. Upgraded to the latest OS for m...

Jneron
Grasshopper

I have a similar problem. Upgraded to the latest OS for my Mac and now Safari hangs when I try to watch TV. Chrome works fine. Now that I think about it, it could some new Safari setting. Will check that when I get a chance.  

0 Kudos

Yeah the page comes up, I login and nothing happens. Let...

wickedfairy
Grasshopper

Yeah the page comes up, I login and nothing happens. Let me know if you find a solution. I prefer to use safari for Keychain passwords, but will install chrome. Thanks. 

0 Kudos

I think the issue is Safari browser had an update to vers...

Andrew9013
Grasshopper

I think the issue is Safari browser had an update to version 15 and that's why it isn't working like normal for the blue curve site.

0 Kudos

I found this link:   https://forums.xfinity.com/conversat...

Jneron
Grasshopper

I found this link:

https://forums.xfinity.com/conversations/xfinity-stream-app/safari-15-cannot-open-xfinity-stream-on-...

Looks like it's a compatibility issue between bluecurve/xfinity and the new Safari browser. Nothing we can do except wait for someone to fix it...:-(

Just as I thought,thanks. Hope it gets fixed

wickedfairy
Grasshopper

Just as I thought,thanks. Hope it gets fixed 

0 Kudos

Happening with Safari on Catalina too. Chrome is ok.

rstra
Grand Master

Happening with Safari on Catalina too. Chrome is ok. 

0 Kudos

Same issue with Bluecurve and my MacBook.  Used to work f...

stanwegner
Grasshopper

Same issue with Bluecurve and my MacBook.  Used to work fine.   Guessing it’s one of the recent OS updates that frigged it up.  Still working fine on my iPhone.  Spent about an hour on the phone with Shaw trying to resolve but the dude agreed that’s it’s an Apple update issue. 

0 Kudos

yup same problem....did all these things. Spent an hour "...

Kennedydavison
Grasshopper

yup same problem....did all these things. Spent an hour "chatting" with Shaw person who was clueless and then says is there anything else I can help you with...

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help