The issue still exists with same error as before. TVAPP-0...

PM2021-L0
Grasshopper

The issue still exists with same error as before. TVAPP-00115.  Based on the thread I will not waste my time reinstalling, resetting, updating anything as it appears to be an issue with the app and not the end points. Shaw needs to fix this. 

0 Kudos

Yes, it looks like the problem is back.

rstra
Grand Master

@PM2021-L0 Yes, it looks like the problem is back.

0 Kudos

Casting to Chromecast error message TVAPP-00115 We had th...

cgates
Grasshopper
  • Casting to Chromecast error message TVAPP-00115 We had this issue Sept 6, and it "self resolved" after a few days, now it's back. Response on Google play was to email support.  
  • Typically cast via Chromecast, but getting error code that won't allow us to view anything. No notices, nothing changed or updated, it just stopped working. Update Oct 12, same issue. We were able to cast a few days after this report and again, it's generating the same error... TVAPP-00115 Every other app that casts works, and I am working from home successfully on the same connection without any issues. So it's the app itself. It took more than 2 weeks to receive a response to this review, which is also a disappointment... the fact that the app just randomly decided to work again and stops the same way does not increase confidence.

agree. I only have tv because of this feature. If it isn'...

cgates
Grasshopper

agree. I only have tv because of this feature. If it isn't fixed, I can justify removing cable.

0 Kudos

Working again,

rstra
Grand Master

Working again,

If the issue is not resolved, please reach out to our tec...

shaw-daniel

@PM2021-L0 If the issue is not resolved, please reach out to our technical support team at shaw.ca/contact-us for further investigation.

0 Kudos

Thanks for the heads up of the error. It seems that our t...

shaw-daniel

@cgates Thanks for the heads up of the error. It seems that our tech support team will need to collect more samples to escalate the issue to the engineering team to work on the BlueCurve TV app error further. Please contact us at shaw.ca/contact-us

0 Kudos

So just like  mentioned, this suddenly started working ag...

PM2021-L0
Grasshopper

So just like @cgates mentioned, this suddenly started working again today with zero intervention from my side. Unexplained behaviour as to why it stopped and started randomly. 

I don't really have time to spend with support on this as I truly believe that the issue was not my side and don't want to go through the trouble of resetting and changing settings etc. I'm just glad that it is working again for the time being. 

Thanks to all in the thread that contributed. 

0 Kudos

Same issue -glad this string was here. Time saver! Waitin...

Chris0507
Grasshopper

Same issue -glad this string was here. Time saver! Waiting for fix from Shaw 🤞

0 Kudos

I just got the message tonight. Trying to use blue curve...

jackie43
Grasshopper

I just got the message tonight. Trying to use blue curve app from my phone to my TV with chrome cast. January 11/2022 could not watch the Canucks lose to Florida.

Error says:

Something went wrong

please try again

(TVAPP-00115)

TALK TO US
We're here to help