the NHL Centre Ice schedule is showing up on all guide me...

shaw-tony

@bostonbob the NHL Centre Ice schedule is showing up on all guide menus with no issues. You can find the daily schedule here. We normally do not post any NHL schedules as they constantly change. It is best to verify them through their site.

0 Kudos

Tony - you are 100% wrong in this case. Every year that I...

bostonbob
Grasshopper

Tony - you are 100% wrong in this case. Every year that I can remember SHAW has posted the current month's Centre Ice TV schedule. I've used it many times in the past so I know for a fact that it was posted. And the link you left was completely useless as I can find the NHL schedule in a million different places. Come on - I expect more from SHAW.

P.S.  I found another bug to the new version of these Forums. When I was on page 2 of this thread and tried to post a response I got the following message: Sorry, unable to complete the action you requested.  I had to go back to page 1 to post a response. Obviously not a huge issue but I just wanted to let the tech people know about this.

0 Kudos

> SHAW still hasn't posted the Centre Ice TV schedule. On...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

> SHAW still hasn't posted the Centre Ice TV schedule.

On your Shaw remote-control:

1. Press GUIDE.
  2. For "non-BlueSky", scroll-down to highlight Channel 350.
  3. Press INFO.
  4. Press RIGHT-ARROW to highlight the "clock", and press OK.
  5. You'll get a scrollable list of all the games that the Guide contains (for the next two weeks).

Or, the advertising for Centre Ice indicates that you get "all" the games, except the ones subject to "regional black-out", e.g., if you live in Victoria, and the Vancouver Canucks have a home-game, it will be blacked-out on the Centre Ice channels, but probably will be available on the SportsNet TV channel, if you subscribe to that channel.

Hey mdk - I wanted to see the on-line schedule so I could...

bostonbob
Grasshopper

Hey mdk - I wanted to see the on-line schedule so I could see just how many Bruins games I could expect to see in the first month of the season. By the way - can you back me up and confirm that SHAW indeed posted the monthly Centre Ice schedule in years gone by.

0 Kudos

thank you for pointing the bug out. It is a known issue a...

shaw-tony

@bostonbob thank you for pointing the bug out. It is a known issue and we have engaged with the vendors for a fix.
As for the schedule, we indeed previously did post it on the Community Forum. Due to the constant schedule changes by the NHL, it was never 100% accurate. Moving forward, please refer to the NHL website or through the TV guide menu as the best source.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help