Centre Ice Free Preview

bostonbob
Grasshopper

So is SHAW going to be having the current CI Free Preview ???? Apparently it is being offered from September 17th to October 8th. 

By the way - I mentioned over 2 weeks ago that the Sportsman Channel was on a Free Preview but it still hasn't been listed on the " News and Free Previews " page. 

https://support.shaw.ca/t5/tv-discussions/current-free-previews/td-p/1312

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
14 Replies

Yes, pre-season games on NHL Centre Ice are available on...

shaw-valerie

@bostonbob Yes, pre-season games on NHL Centre Ice are available on free preview now, note that the standard NHL blackout restrictions would still apply based on your region. 

I have also passed your feedback along to our web team in regards to the 'News and Free Previews' page. 

0 Kudos

So where do we go to find the Centre Ice TV schedule ????

bostonbob
Grasshopper

So where do we go to find the Centre Ice TV schedule ????

0 Kudos

I had trouble finding them as the channels are called Sha...

Habsfan1
Grasshopper

I had trouble finding them as the channels are called Shaw sports and only show that it’s hockey if there is a game scheduled at the time. I have subscribed to it but they don’t show up on my channel listing only in HD channels

0 Kudos

Still can't find the Centre Ice schedule anywhere on the...

bostonbob
Grasshopper

Still can't find the Centre Ice schedule anywhere on the SHAW site.

0 Kudos

Games should be appearing in the guide on your set-top bo...

shaw-valerie

@bostonbob Games should be appearing in the guide on your set-top box, NHL Centre Ice games would be broadcast on channels 621-632 on BlueSky TV equipment, and channels 350-365 on all other equipment. 

0 Kudos

Hey Valerie - I know all that I just to see what the sche...

bostonbob
Grasshopper

Hey Valerie - I know all that I just to see what the schedule looks like for the first month of the regular season ( it starts on October 2nd so SHAW should be posting pretty soon ) before I decide on whether to subscribe or not.

0 Kudos

A week later and still no Centre Ice schedule for the reg...

bostonbob
Grasshopper

A week later and still no Centre Ice schedule for the regular season. Hell - CI is not even listed on the Premium TV Channels page. 

0 Kudos

The regular season starts today ( GO BRUINS GO !!!!!! ) a...

bostonbob
Grasshopper

The regular season starts today ( GO BRUINS GO !!!!!! ) and SHAW still hasn't posted the Centre Ice TV Schedule yet. 😠

0 Kudos

So the NHL season is now 3 days old and SHAW still hasn't...

bostonbob
Grasshopper

So the NHL season is now 3 days old and SHAW still hasn't posted the Centre Ice TV schedule. Screw it - I was thinking of getting the CI package once this Free Preview ends but I am just so put off by yet another example of SHAW dropping the ball. All of these things will be remembered when my 2 year deal is up at the end of May. Right now - unless SHAW adds a bunch of new HD channels for Gateway customers ( and we all know just how unlikely that is ) I'm outta here. ☹️

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help