Channel 48 the weather channel

2russell
Grasshopper

You have just re configured The Weather Channel 48. Many seniors keep there t.v. on this channel but now the time at the top is so small it's too hard to read. I would recommend that you increase the size to the same as you had it before. The rest of the weather information is to bunched up and should be spaced better.

Hoping this can be done.    Thanks John Mirus.                    

Labels (1)
5 Replies

changes on the weather channel would be from the broadcas...

shaw-tony

@2russell changes on the weather channel would be from the broadcaster. I'd recommend reaching out to them with your feedback.

0 Kudos

WILL YOU STOP CHANGING THE ENVIRONMENT CANADA WEATHER CHA...

Raingirl2
Grasshopper

WILL YOU STOP CHANGING THE ENVIRONMENT CANADA WEATHER CHANNEL!! THE ORIGINAL FORMAT WAS PERFECT!!! 😠😠😠

Shaw I really thought you would’ve learned after the disa...

Dhalli
Grasshopper

Shaw I really thought you would’ve learned after the disastrous changes you made to the weather channel in October. But now again in March you have again change the format. Where is the forecast for the upcoming week for my city I don’t really care what’s going on at the Halifax airport or the current weather in Regina  Why can you not leave it at the original format that was just fine

looks like there is a technical problem. Our teams are cu...

shaw-tony

@Raingirl2 @Dhalli looks like there is a technical problem. Our teams are currently investigating, you can find more info here.

0 Kudos

What "technical problem"? just leave the darn thing alone...

tbworoby
Grasshopper

What "technical problem"?

just leave the darn thing alone...it was fine (after the amateur re-coding of the site a few months ago), since

it was reset.

What gave you the idea that we would want to read about the weather in airports across Canada (as well as the smaller towns)...

We go to channel 48 mainly to get our weather for today, tomorrow, etc...

QUIT FOOLING AROUND!

this is supposed to be a weather channel that favours LOCAL weather...

Return it to the way it was (and progrom the brain-fa*t that thought this was a good idea!

tom

TALK TO US
We're here to help