Channels been removed

Urtheboss
Grasshopper

I been with shaw for more than 20 years. 

I been so mad, because they already removed a lot of basic channels and the only channels which I'm not interesting they kept. Not only that, the channels

I was happy to see, which are only two,,248 and 247

I'm sorry this month is going to be my last Time with shaw. I been looking others options

Labels (1)
2 Replies

Hi  , sorry to hear of your disappointment with channel s...

g-idk
Master

Hi @Urtheboss , sorry to hear of your disappointment with channel selection.  I'm also with Shaw but I haven't noticed any basic channels removed, may I ask which channels you are referring to, not the channel numbers but the name of the channels, I say this because, for example my channel 28 may be totally different than your channel 28 depending on location.  Shaw does offer an individual pick and pay channel selection as long as you subscribe at least to the limited tv package.  Which is what I have (limited tv and a couple of pick and pays for the actual channels I want).  Well good luck to you and please Stay Safe.  

0 Kudos

TV channels

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@Urtheboss -- on your monthly invoice from Shaw, to which TV package are you subscribed?

I am on a "grandfathered" package that gives me SportsNet, SportsNet One, and TSN1, but not TSN2-5.

Which channels do you want?

This is a peer-to-peer discussion forum, not a direct path to Shaw Support.

I recommend that you contact them (www.shaw.ca/chat) or 1-888-472-2222, and see what they can do.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help