CNBC Channel

vancise
Grasshopper

The programs on CNBC being streamed changed Monday. 12 hours of stock market reporting on CNBC are gone from 6 am through 6 PM.  The programs are still available in the US through a VPN. Why did Shaw drop this feed??

Labels (1)
6 Replies

I believe this has to do with CNBC carrying secondary Oly...

rstra
Grand Master

I believe this has to do with CNBC carrying secondary Olympic feeds for NBC, and CBC having the Canadian rights.

yes, that's it. Aug. 9th should be back to regular progra...

vancise
Grasshopper

yes, that's it. Aug. 9th should be back to regular programming.  Thanks 

I did the chat thru Shaw's app today because I really mis...

enb
Grasshopper

I did the chat thru Shaw's app today because I really miss my Ch143 CNBC US.  It has gone to a CNBC World feed. The Shaw rep told me that it is due to licensing having to do with the Olympics (?!?) for the next two weeks.  So hopefully we'll get the regular feed back after the Olympics.

0 Kudos

Yeah, it's back today however now the channel guide is sh...

idiot44
Grasshopper

Yeah, it's back today however now the channel guide is showing CNBC World programming not US CNBC!!  😫

0 Kudos

CNBC not currently streaming on Shaw BlueCurve app and we...

Mississagi
Grasshopper

CNBC not currently streaming on Shaw BlueCurve app and website.  Shaw support advised that it is a known issue with no resolution timeline.  Sad

0 Kudos

We gave up waiting for CNBC on Shaw and subscribed to CNB...

tom_karoutsos
Grasshopper

We gave up waiting for CNBC on Shaw and subscribed to CNBC Pro instead; We like it a lot and also get some extras that were unavailable on the old Shaw CNBC. For example  PRO Talks;

The only thing I miss from the Shaw News package is the Bloomberg  TV's Technology show with Emily Chang. She is one of the best interviewers of technology leaders I have ever seen.  

We are still a Shaw customer using Shaw Internet; we find it excellent!. In the old days, there was an issue with Cable Internet vs ADSL; that's no longer as issue IMO.  

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help